Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Bruce Willis


Bruce Willis is the man! I remember the first time I saw him. I was thirteen at the time and there was this new TV show called "Moonlighting." David Addison was a private eye. He did things any thirteen-year-old boy would've wanted to do when he grew up. Not only that, but he had a hot co-worker. (Believe it or not, Cybill Shepherd once looked good. It was a long time before this.)

From that moment, I have been a Bruce Willis fan. I have seen almost everything he has ever starred in. Heck, I even have "The Return of Bruno" on cassette and CD.

Yep, I'm a huge fan of Bruce.

When he married the chick from One Crazy Summer (that's how I knew Demi Moore at the time) he made it easier for me to worship him.

Reasons he should be in the Hall of Fame:
  1. Die Hard ("Yipee-ki-yay mother...")
  2. Pulp Fiction ("Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.")
  3. He was married to Demi Moore.
  4. He was engaged to "Baywatch" babe Brooke Burns.
Reasons he shouldn't be in the Hall of Fame:
  1. The Look Who's Talking movies.
  2. He is good friends with Julia Roberts. (He was the only celebrity that attended her wedding.)

No comments: